Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who Wants Turkey?

I do, and I got it! Thanksgiving dinner @ Mom's was a terrific success, even mother nature cooperated providing us with a cool fall breeze all day long. Mom did lots of reminiscing about her Thanksgiving dinner in Kenya 30 years ago.


Mmmm. Tasty Bird. Crispy Skin. Tender veggies.


Check out the hair on that guy on the left. I swear I'm getting that cut this week.

posted by Rashid @ 9:25 PM,


3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Jill N said...

Yeah for Thanksgiving in October! Christmas comes next weekend here. See you seven days from today! Enjoy the rest of your time at home :)  

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Rashidos... Don't cut your hair! You're going into the peace corps you bloody hippy! Better look like one!


Happy early Thanksgiving!  

At 9:36 PM, Blogger damama said...

Hey cool turkey in the little chair!